As part of your Doctoral journey, you are reading Timothy Keller’s book ‘Every Good Endeavor.’
On page 41 of the hardcover version of this book, he included, “Did God create food only to provide for necessity (nutrition) and not also for delight and good cheer? So to the purpose of clothing apart from necessity (protection) was comeliness and decency. In grasses, trees, and fruits, apart from their various uses, there is the beauty of appearance and pleasantness of fragrance…Did he not, in short, render many things attractive to us, apart from their necessary use?”
Additionally, you will explore the concept of Relationship Marketing and, in particular, you will focus on Differentiating Customers by Their Needs. Please answer these questions and use scholarly support for your answers:
The student will post one thread of at least 750 words not to exceed 1,250 words. The student must then post 2 replies of at least 250 words.
For each thread, students must support their assertions with at least 2 scholarly authored citations in current APA format, with at least one new reference from a Marketing Journal to support the topic researched. Any sources cited must have been published within the last five years, except for the Bible.
The exceptions are as follows:
· Discussion: Product Thread must cite, in current APA format, at least four articles, including the three articles listed in the prompt and a new Journal article on PRODUCT;
· Discussion: Disruptive Marketing Thread must include and cite two of your references used for the Disruptive Marketing Plan Project.
For all Discussions, each reply must incorporate at least 1 scholarly citation in the current APA format and 1 Biblical principle/verse (Note: for each reply for the Discussion: Disruptive Marketing, at least 1 Biblical verse needs to cited, in current APA format, under the Biblical Integration subject header). Any sources cited must have been published within the last five years, except for the Bible.
*Note: Scholarly Marketing authored references are an authored source in which a human's name is associated with the work.
Post-First Feature: This course utilizes the Post-First feature in all Discussions. The Post-First feature means you will only be able to read and interact with your classmates' threads after submitting your thread in response to the provided prompt. For additional information on Post-First, click here for a tutorial.
If you make a mistake on your discussion posting – repost the entire posting again – do not just add a reference in another posting – you will not get credit. Do not email your instructor with corrections to your posting – repost everything again.
The requirement is that you use subject headers AND that you post your discussion directly into the learning platform.
Remember, you cannot repeat any of the sources from previous postings
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25