Complete the Unit 4 Topic Discussion Board on architecture.
a. Choose at least two ideas to write and reflect upon.
b. Respond back to at least one other student’s statements.
i. Describe what your chosen location means to you.
ii. What emotions do different structures communicate by their designs?
iii. Has architectural design mismatched the function of the building?
iv. How can nature be architectural in a setting (Grand Canyon, oceanfront, mountain road, forest clearing, or desert vista)? Example art works to enhance the idea include:
1. Georgia O’Keeffe: https://www.okeeffemuseum.org/
2. Northern Song Dynasty Landscape Paintings: http://depts.washington.edu/chinaciv/painting/tptgnsla.htm
3. Joseph Mallord Turner Seascapes:
Website Discussion Board
Participate in the Unit 4 Website Discussion Board about artists Maya Lin and James Kerry Marshall.
a. Go to https://art21.org/artists/ and find the pages for each artist.
b. Read their biographies and watch the video segment featuring each artist.
c. Use the Maya Lin Website for reference at http://www.mayalin.com/.
i. How does Maya Lin combine landscape and architecture?
ii. Does she see herself as an architect?
iii. What other projects interest her?
d. Discuss how James Kerry Marshall used his art for a potentially political purpose.
James Kerry Marshall at the Jack Shainman Gallery: http://www.jackshainman.com/artists/kerryjames-marshall/
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25