Create a flowchart of the as-is process using Microsoft® Word, PowerPoint®, Visio®, or Excel®. Insert your flowchart below this line.
Evaluate the efficacy of your process using process improvement techniques. Write your evaluation below this line.
Determine how the process can be improved based on the results of your evaluation.
Define metrics and measure the current process. Insert the metrics and measures below this line.
Use process improvement techniques to improve the process. Create a flowchart of the improved process using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Visio, or Excel. Use your professional judgment to ascertain how the future process will perform according to your metrics. Insert new flowchart below this line.
Write a 350-word executive summary that includes the following:
· A brief description of the process based on the flowchart of processes current state
· The results of your process evaluation and how the weak points can be strengthened. Include a description of the process improvement technique(s) used.
· A brief description of process improvements based on the process of the future state
· How you anticipate the future process will perform based on metrics used to evaluate process current state
· A description of your process improvement project to achieve the process future state
Insert your summary below this line.
Cite references to support your assignment.
Format your citations according to APA guidelines.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25