Create a NEW spreadsheet using Excel that will be a forecast for a fictional hotel. The attached forecast numbers excel file is where you will get the numbers to use on your own, new spreadsheet for your fictional hotel.
The format should include the following:
• Rename worksheet one “January” and color the tab red. (If you are using a MAC this may not work, that is fine)
• Create a title for the worksheet in cell A1 “Forecast(your last name)”. Make this title arial, bold and an 18 font size.
• Starting in cell B3 format the cells across from 1 to 31 (days in the month of January).
• Now starting in B2 enter the days of the week starting with Sunday.
• Starting in cell A4 and going down the column enter the following categories:
o Transient Occupied Rooms
o Transient Rate
o Transient Rooms Revenue
o Group Occupied Rooms
o Group Rate
o Group Rooms Revenue
o Total Occupied Rooms
o Occupancy %
o Food & Beverage Covers
o Average Cover
o Food & Beverage Revenue
o Taxes & Benefits
• Change the width of column A to fit the widest entry. Format all the cells (except the title) to be Arial 12 font.
• Freeze panes at B4.
• Insert the numbers from the attached file (forecastnumbers) in the applicable cells.
• Set up the forecast so that it will print on one page, landscape.
Save the file as setupfirstlastname and submit.
Grading for this assignment will be:
Four points for each of the following:
• Worksheet one is “January” and the tab is red.
• The title of your worksheet is correct.
• The days of the month appear.
• The days of the week appear.
• All the row headers appear.
• Column A fits the widest entry.
• Panes have been frozen
• The numerical data has been entered correctly.
• The print layout has been set up correctly.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25