Discuss the importance of essential structures and quality features of line graphs to increase the integrity of line graphs in applied behavior analysis. Why is this not an issue in other sciences?
Check for AI and plagiarism
Must follow rubric
Discussion Post Rubric (20) Possible Points
Category 4 Points 2 Points 0 Points
Length of Post The author’s post consisted of 150 – 200 words.
The author’s post consisted of 150 – 100 words.
The author’s post consisted of 100 words or less.
Grammar, usage, spelling
The author’s post contained less than 2
The author’s post contained 3 – 4
The author’s post contained over 5
grammar, usage, or grammar, usage, or grammar, usage, or spelling errors. spelling errors. spelling errors and proofreading was not apparent.
Referencing and utilizing outside sources
The author posted references in APA format and cited an one or more original references, outside of the assigned readings.
The author posted references in APA format of assigned readings, but did not include an additional reference.
The author neither utilized APA format or referenced material used nor cited an outside reference.
The author’s post clearly responds to the assignment prompt,
The author’s post responds to the assignment prompt,
The author’s post does not correspond with the assignment
develops ideas but relies heavily on prompt, cogently, organizes definitional mainly discusses them logically and explanations and does personal opinions, supports them through not create and develop irrelevant information, empirical writing. The original ideas and or information is author’s post also support them logically. presented with limited raises question or The author’s post may logic and lack of stimulates discussion. stimulate some development and discussion. organization of ideas. Does not support any claims made.
Timely Response Assignment is posted on or prior to due date.
Assignment is one day late.
Assignment is two days late.
Be advised, there are also response costs associated with specific behaviors:
• response cost of (3) points will be administered for not responding to a peer’s post.
• response cost of (1) point will be administered for not reading all of peers’ posts.
• Discussion posts that are turned in more than two days after the due date will not be accepted unless otherwise excused by the instructor.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25