Disruptive Marketing Plan: Brand Proposal Paper Template (see attachment)
Product/Service Topic Identification
Each student must choose an existing consumer product/service to analyze for the Disruptive Marketing Plan. You will submit a proposal in 750–1000 words in regards to your idea using the provided template. Three references, including one Journal of Marketing reference, are required.
Important: Written Assignment Requirements
Your papers should adhere to current APA format…and that includes the following:
· Times New Roman 12 Font
· Double-Spacing with zero-point line spacing (10 point line spacing not allowed)
· One Inch Margins
· Cover Page and Reference Page
· And more…using the current edition of the APA manual as the guide.
Also, the following expectations are required in your writing style:
· Use subject headers for all papers – your reader appreciates and expects that level of organization to your work!
· No visuals in the paper – put in the Appendix if needed. Do not put tables in UNLESS you developed the table yourself.
· Avoid “I” statements – do not talk about yourself, present facts.
· Deliver at least the minimum word count requirement.
· No contractions.
· Use the templates as provided strictly – do not change or delete subject headers.
· No PDF files accepted.
· The first line of each new paragraph should be indented five spaces.
· No extra blank lines between paragraphs – deliver a 'tight' paper! All students must be graded based on the same writing approach.
· If you use an online source, please include the exact web link on the reference page as sources will be verified.
· Avoid using bullet points and numbered lists – write formally, in full paragraphs and full sentences only.
· No abbreviations – if you are referring to the United States of America, write it out. Do not state 'The US' – this is not good academic writing.
· Always include a cover page and reference page!
· Reference page and in-text citations must match exactly.
· Authored articles must be used to meet your requirement. An authored source is simply one that is associated with a person's full name. No wikis, blogs, videos, podcasts, dictionaries, encyclopedias qualify as a formal authored source. It is fine to use a website like the United States Census Bureau, but there is no 'human's name' associated with it. You may use it, but it will not count as one of the required authored sources you must deliver.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.
APA Papers 1
Disruptive Marketing Plan – Brand Proposal Paper Assignment
Indent first sentence of each paragraph – tell the reader what this paper is about…remember that you are provide a specific consumer brand offering / service.
Disruptive Brand Plan
Identify a brand that you would like to change their approach to their marketing and/or business practices. This must be a consumer tangible product OR a service company. Here are some examples, a cruise line that would change the vacation experience for the customers. You want everyone to talk about their experience and share with their friends and family (word of mouth). Or it could be a company that changes to all ‘green’ and that drives more interest and marketing coverage for this brand.
Discuss here the 4Ps that would have to be modified to make these changes. At this point it is very high-level. Remember that these changes the mix must be affordable. You cannot say for example that you are a car brand that is going to give a cruise to everyone that buys your vehicle…that could bankrupt a company. But what would change below? The product itself? Would the price have to change? Would you distribute this differently (place of purchase)? And then how would you promote this ‘disrupted’ product differently?
Brief recap of the key attributes of this product identified above today and how it might change.
Today’s pricing is discussed here. Provide the exact price of your product and the source. If it is sold in multiple locations, provide three examples of pricing found via your research. How might this have to change?
Current distribution plan for this product. This is where consumers can buy your product. If your product is sold at several online and brick & mortar locations – provide at least five examples.
Promotion / Communications
How does this brand communicate their brand offering today? How would you improve this? Deliver a minimum of 750 words and do not exceed 1000 words. You may use this submission (based on feedback you receive) as the start of your week seven paper. The tight range for word count is to ensure that your final Week Seven paper is under 25% SafeAssign.
Review current versus future target market for this brand based on the changes you plan to implement.
You need three authored sources. An authored source is one that has a real human’s name associated with it. You can use web sites too, but you still must have at least three authored sources – including one peer-reviewed journal from the Journal of Marketing for example.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25