Read the articles on pricing
article about door dash using surge pricing https://qz.com/1036163/ubers-least-popular-feature-is-now-all-over-food-delivery-apps/
Market Place Uber (2020) Uber Surge Prices
Price Intelligent (2020) Dynamic Pricing
Trailer Body Builders (2020) Variable Pricing
Surge Pricing Increasingly Being Used at Restaurants and Theaters
Watch the following videos. You can also access them on the We the Economy App and You Tube.
Foreign Aid Paradox
After reading these articles, discuss the following in a narrative format before Wednesday at 11:59PM ET:
1. From a business perspective, what are the pros and cons about surge/dynamic/variable pricing?
2. From a consumer perspective, what are the pros and cons about surge/dynamic/variable pricing?
3. What other companies/industries, not mentioned in the articles, use a similar pricing models? Are they effective?
4. Compare the concept of Supply and Demand to the pricing models that the companies in these articles are using.
5. Lastly, share your own experiences with surge pricing.
Please write 4 sentences each for questions 1-5 and 4 sentences for each response post.
Anytime an outside source is used, please include basic source information (link for website; author, title, date for non-website). However, you are not required to use APA formatting in discussion boards.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25