Title: How is the perception of Greenwashing affecting Generation Z’s purchase intention in the Fast fashion industry?
Research Question: Gen Z’s greenwashing perception has a direct negative effect on green purchase intention in the fast fashion industry.
Research Portfolio- (~500 words- 50%)
Critically evaluate a range of quantitative and qualitative research methods aligned to the modules you are studying in your degree (i.e. marketing fundamentals and new technologies) to apply strategies for coherent working methods and methodologies.
Choose research methods which support specialist and practical outcomes supported by established primary and secondary research.
You will identify a potential research topic that is based on one of the topics covered in your degree (marketing fundamentals and emerging technologies). Using relevant and reliable sources you will identify a research question.
You will evaluate and outline possible methods to collect data quantitative and qualitative research methods which could potentially be applied to answer your research question. You will assess the pros and cons of each research methods identified.
You must provide a justification of your choice of research methods considering any ethical issues.
Assignment Brief Suggested Structure Reseach Paper
Part 1 (~500 words)
Introduce your research topic and research question. Provide the aims and objectives of your potential research project. Note! That your research question needs to identify a gap in the market.
Body of your report (~1000 words)
Identify and evaluate appropriate methods to collect data: quantitative and qualitative research methods that could potentially answer your research question.
Critically analyse and discuss in detail the following:
• The research designs you have selected, including how and why they could be used.
• Critically discuss the methods themselves and how they might help to answer your research question.
• Critically analyse quantitative or qualitative data sets that relate and inform practice.
• Analyse the literature which has been written on your topic.
• Outline the pros and cons of each research method you have chosen.
Part 3 – Justification (~500 words)
Finally, include a detailed justification of your choice of research methods with reference to ethical considerations.
Other tips to consider when writing your assignment.
• Please ensure that your research paper and research portfolio are on 1 document to upload on Aula.
• Your choice of brand and topic must be relevant to your subject topic i.e.) Marketing or New and Emerging Technologies.
• Ensure that your research question is based on a gap/issue in research.
• Make certain that your research methods are methods discussed during the lesson and in line with your research question.
• You are also free to use Company branding and any appropriate visuals in your report.
• Ensure you reference correctly using Harvard referencing styles. Papers which do not include referencing will be considered academic misconduct. You must include in-text citations!
• Use the library and reliable sources to write your report.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25