Practical Application #2, or PA#2, is an exercise in Research Evaluation. For this activity, you are to do the following and compile a one-page MS Word Document:
1. Spacing on this document is 1.2, NOT 2.0, 1.2
2. Heading for the paper is: Research Evaluation: What is it and my example?
3. For this assignment, you are to access any version of Webster's Dictionary and copy two definitions: one definition for Research, and one definition for Evaluation. Post them to the start of your paper. Limit these to about 1/2 of the page. These definitions should be verbatim from the Webster's source you find. Use your discretion to limit the copied verbiage to NO MORE THEN 1/2 page.
4. After your copied definitions of the words Research and Evaluation, and you review them, from these Webster definitions, write your OWN Definition. This MUST BE YOUR OWN version of what you have just researched. IN other words, the two words might be indicated as Research Evaluation, but in your own definition, what does Research+Evaluation mean to YOU. Not what I say, or Webster, or your book, or YouTube…but what do YOU SAY? This definition surely must be a composite of the two words meshed together into a single, definition—YOUR definition.
5. Now, after you have consulted Webster, formed your own definition, give a concrete example of where Research Evaluation is applied in research, e.g., the military, community service, your own life, etc. You only need to give ONE EXAMPLE, but it needs to be a real example, not some theoretical axiom of the Ninth Order!
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25