Select a well-known company with which you have some familiarity (specify the type of industry). Then, select 1 of the contemporary management techniques listed in Chapter 1 of the Blocher, Juras, & Smith textbook. Why and how do you feel that the contemporary management technique selected would be a positive force in helping the company achieve its critical success factors?
Discussion Assignment Instructions
In the first discussion, submit a thread of 400-650 words directly addressing the discussion prompt. You MUST upload a proper APA Word document as an attachment. In the following Module: Week, submit a meaningful reply of 350-400 words to a classmate’s thread.
In your threads (initial post and replies to peers’ posts), synthesize course material and demonstrate critical thinking, graduate-level writing skills, and reflection.
· Cite the textbooks and scholarly articles from professional accounting and business journals.
· Use at least 3 journal articles for the Discussion: Cost Management, Strategy, Technique,.
· In your presentation, place the primary focus on the management accounting technique with a secondary emphasis on the chosen company.
· Include Biblical integration in response to each question posed and within your peer replies.
In your replies, demonstrate analysis, synthesis of all course materials, tact, and insight. For each reply, reference the textbooks, at least 2 journal articles, and the correlated thread. Opinion is worth little unless it is supported by quotes and/or paraphrases from the textbooks and professional journals.
Adhere to current APA format in all posts. Note that management techniques must not be capitalized. Consult the grading rubrics to see how you will be graded.
Your thread is due by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday of the assigned Module: Week, and your reply is due by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday of the following Module: Week.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25