MODULE 6 QUICK WRITE TEMPLATE
HEALTH PROMOTION ROLE OF THE PMHNP
After completing this week's required readings and reviewing the applicable websites please answer the questions below:
1. What are the key components to promoting good mental health in individuals, families, and communities? As you think about these key components, address the issue from one of the three viewpoints below. Include evidence-based support and guidance in your response.
N.B (I CHOSE THE 2ND VIEWPOINT. I AM A MIDWIFE/CNM)
If you are an FNP currently providing full-spectrum primary care across the lifespan how do you feel your practice will change as PMHNP in regards to assuring adequate health promotion, preventive medicine, health protection, anticipatory guidance, counseling, and disease management working with those with mental health issues including those who are severely mentally ill, pregnancy, pediatrics, geriatrics, adults and those with substance abuse issues? What do you envision the barriers to preventive medicine will be and how could you work to enhance primary care/preventive medicine services for your patient population?
If you are a WHNP, CNM, APN, GNP, or PNP who has predominantly practiced within one specialty area how do you envision integrating full-spectrum care to both men and women providing adequate health promotion, preventive medicine, health protection, anticipatory guidance, counseling and disease management working with those with mental health issues including those who are severely mentally ill, pregnancy, pediatrics, geriatrics, adults, and those with substance abuse issues? What do you envision the barriers to preventive medicine will be and how could you work to enhance primary care/preventive medicine services for your patient population?
If you are an RN who is not in an advanced practice role, why do you think it is important for a PMHNP to have an eye on health promotion, preventive medicine, health protection, anticipatory guidance, counseling & disease management of mental health issues as well as physical health needs. How do you feel you could stay up to date with those areas of primary care when your primary focus is psychiatry?
2. Looking back at the work you did for Module 1 regarding the community where you plan to practice (or where you currently practice/live). Describe the community in terms of:
emotional and spiritual needs:
values and preferences.
What resources are available to meet those needs?
What gaps in mental health resources have you identified?
3. Think about a situation in your practice where you saw a patient who benefitted from or could have benefitted from mental health promotion and support. Share this example while protecting the confidentiality of the patient's identity.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25