Part 1 – Leading through Crisis and Change
When an organization is going through change – planned or spontaneous, there will be crisis at some point. Leading through crisis and change requires excellent communication skills. Review this week’s material and draw from your personal and professional experience pertaining to communication skills, and to ethics.
This week, your assignment is to identify a specific instance of crisis or change that your selected organization experienced (the same organization you have written about in assignments for week 3 and week 4). In your paper, provide the background for this event.
In the paper, include the following:
· How had the organization performed prior to the crisis or change?
· Explain the crisis or change that occurred – was is an accident or a strategically planned change?
· How did it occur?
· How did the organization find out about it?
· How did different factions react?
· How did the leaders communicate within and outside the organization?
· How did the organization resume normalcy (or does it remain in crisis mode?)
Once you have responded to each of the above questions and knowing what you know now about leading through change and crisis management, how would you, as a leader, have responded to the crisis and what steps would you have taken to minimize any chaos that occurred from the crisis?
Save this assignment to aid you in completing Week 8’s Final Project.
Part 2 – Scholarly Analysis
After you have completed Part 1 – Leading through Crisis and Change, conduct scholarly research and analysis. These five articles will be used for References page and in-text citations for the final project.
Using EBSCOhost, explore the leadership literature regarding ethical codes, professional misconduct, and leadership approaches that relate to your Part 1-Leading through Crisis and Change content.
Your task is to prepare an annotated bibliography of these five articles. An annotated bibliography consists of the APA style citation of the article, a brief overview of the authors’ credentials, a summary of the article, and your notes about how this article is useful (i.e. how you intend to apply the information you gleaned).
Remember that our underlying objective is for you to become familiar with the current literature of the field (as a professional must do to keep abreast of current trends), and to apply what you have learned.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25