1. Watch the following video:https://youtu.be/GJ6RxRP_yPc?si=FKcQqY4UGWy20igJ
When did the Ottomans gain control of Anatolia (the historic homeland of the Armenians)?
Describe the “millet system” of the Ottoman Empire.
What is a “designated infidel?”
Who did the Ottomans ally themselves with as German and Russia went to war?
Where were the Armenians told they would be taken during the deportations?
List three American leaders who protested the Armenian Genocide.
What organization was established in the U.S. to aid the Armenians? How much money did they raise?
Why does the Turkish government deny the Armenian Genocide today?
Choose one of the three topics below for your assignment, reference rubric
Actionsbefore beginning. Minimum word count 750 words, all sources must be cited (in text and citation page), minimum of 5 sources, 3 must be primary sources. MLA format.
Describe in detail two Cold War crises and two Cold war policies from 1945 to 1956 that are covered in the book. What missteps did the Soviet Union make during this time?
Examine the outbreak and course of the great revolutions of 1848 and their impact on Europe and the world. Why did revolution break out across the continent in 1848? Evaluate and analyze the following: Were these truly ‘European’ upheavals, sustained by trans-national networks and communications, or parallel tumults generated by the same continent-wide socio-economic pressures? Who were the revolutionaries of 1848 and what did they want to achieve? Why did the traditional regimes cave in so fast to their demands?
Evaluate and analyze how did the New Deal bring America out of the Depression?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25